Current Job Openings
Job Title: Senior Export Manager
Favourite Fruit Preservation Private Limited : Fabric Export Division
About Favourite Group
Our Mission : Favourite Group’s mission is to be a pioneer and industry leader in the non woven fabric industry by incorporating industry first technology and best business practices in our working model which would enable us to benefit our stakeholders, customers, collaborators, employees, shareholders & community at large.
Our Vision: To manufacture products comparable to international standards, to be customer-focused and globally competitive through better quality, latest technology and continuous innovation.
Our Values: We believe in ethical business practices, & long-term value creation for our stakeholders. Our focus is on uncompromising quality and constantly improving customer’s experience. Our philosophy reflects in our products and services, where the driving force is performance and value that is sustainable.
We strive to walk the extra mile for our clients to ensure that we exceed their expectations in terms of delivery and value.
About the Role
As a Senior Export Manager you will assist in the leadership and delivery of everything the export division of the company is responsible for. You need to have thorough knowledge of the products we are selling into the market. Responsibilities include:
- Excellent command over English language both written and oral skills as we deal with an elite client base with English as the primary language.
- Functional knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Cater to all incoming leads and build engagement to identify client requirements via Calling, WhatsApp and Email. Building relationship with clients is of utmost importance.
- Filter important leads and identify junk leads to ensure time is dedicated only to relevant buyers.
- Managing B2B platforms like Alibaba and IndiaMart to buy new and important prospective leads. This is a regular feature of the job as new leads are originated from these platforms.
- Attention to detail is very important as at times you will be required to provide important documents to client.
- Sending samples to clients, providing Proforma Invoices, collecting payment from banks, dealing with forwarding agents for transportation and movement of cargo.
- Hunger to learn is the singlemost important requirement for this job as everyday you will be required to something new.
Compensation: Fixed (Paid Monthly) + Sales Incentive (Paid Quarterly)
We Do Business On Trust.Our Nonwoven fabric Business is Built on trust. Trust starts with Transparency.Mr.Ramniwas Garg Founder Of Favourite Group