Favourite Hub was founded in 2011 and is based in Agra, with a factory area of 80,000 m2 and around 200people. We specialize in making and exporting 100% PP spunbond nonwoven fabric roll of excellent quality at a reasonable price.
Nonwoven fabric roll can be customized in a wide range of colors, with weights ranging from 9 to 150 g/m2 and a maximum width of 3.2 meters, depending on the client’s needs. With years of experience in the nonwoven industry, we now export 95% of our products. We’ve built a reputation as a reliable supplier and business partner throughout Southeast Asia, Europe, America, and the Middle East by providing excellent service for our non woven bag fabric roll online. We’ve also formed relationships with customers from more than 30 nations.
Agriculture is increasingly moving toward organic production methods, and nutritious organic food is in high demand on the global market today. In addition, park non woven fabric in cultivation optimize the productivity of crops, grains, sprouts, fruits, and vegetables in the greenhouse effect, ensuring healthy organic agriculture.
Spun Bond’s Favorite Hub, non woven fabric roll manufacturer from surat adapting soil-less growing methods, Non Woven Polypropylene Fabric promotes organic farming of agriculture with intense healthy growth of fruits and vegetables in greenhouses. In addition, because of their defensive nature, they require fewer pesticides and require less manual labor.
Favourite Hub spun-bond offers a wide range of nonwoven fabric products for agriculture, including Floating Row Covers, Fruit Protection Covers, Row Covers, Weed Control Fabric, Frost Protection Covers, Crop Covers, , and more, all of which help to promote organic farming.
Our nonwoven fabric roll has flexible elastic ends for total coverage of the greenhouse environment, i.e., it is easy to distribute on crops, and very light, flexible sheets are stretched over seedbeds. When the ambient temperature under the fleece is up to 2°C warmer than the outside temperature, a microclimate is created in which heat and humidity are managed. This improves crop yield as well as quality.
We at Favourite Hub spun-bond specialize in smart-fab non-woven fabric roll, which allow for maximum water and permeability through the plants and soil for healthy growth. As a result, plant growth is increased, and they are protected from harsh weather conditions and mice and pests. In addition, computerized technology is used to test our fabrics for strike-through and wet back values. Fabrics made of both hydrophobic and hydrophilic polypropylene are also available.
- Nonwoven agriculture tunnel with UV resistance
- Weed barrier non woven fabric
- Nonwoven landscape fabric
- Nonwoven greenhouse fabric
- Fabric for plant covering that is not woven
- Nonwoven fabric roll for fruit cover
- Fabric without woven crop cover
- Non woven fabric banana bunch cover
UV Non-woven Fabric Types:
- Fruit Cover
- Banana Cover
- Frost protection/Heat protection (Summer)
- Crop Cover
- Weed control fabric
- UV protection of 2% or 3% is recommended.
- Without using pesticides, they weaken photosynthesis and restrict weed growth.
- Increase the ground temperature by 3-4°C and keep the heat at a lower ground level.
- Good air permeability prevents root and fruit damage.
- Biodegradable and economical;
- Keep fertilizer on hand and don’t let it go to waste;
- Reduce the root disease and insect pest effectively;
- Reduce irrigation and keep the soil loosened and wet.
- Allows sunshine to pass through.
- Preserves soil heat
- Available in both hydrophobic and hydrophilic grades
- Versatile and long-lasting
- U/V light-resistant
- Prevents water from leaking
- It may be readily set and folded due to its small weight.
- It saves money on labor because it’s so simple to use.
Favourite Hub Agricultural Use PP Non Woven Fabric Benefits:
- Our modern machinery can produce enormous widths of up to 45 meters.
- Whether the roll is large or small, we can make it according to the customer’s specifications.
- Joints might be single or double color lines with double edges enhanced in large widths.
- We have high-efficiency automated equipment capable of producing 2500 tiny non woven fabric roll for bags of pp non woven fabric per day.
- Packed in little rolls with shrink PE, then in carton.
Assurance of Quality
Favourite Hub fabrics are tested using a UV Accelerated Weathering Tester. For UV protection, appropriate dosages of the highest quality ingredients are utilized for the greatest and most severe levels of radiation and temperatures, which can be found even in the harshest tropical and Middle Eastern climates.
Favourite Hub takes pleasure in using only the finest quality virgin Polypropylene raw materials of the suitable fiber sourced from the world’s most reputable companies, as well as masterbatches and UV additives. On request, Quality Assurance Certification for the above can be obtained.
Advantages over the competition:
- Parts with a Name
- Origin Distributorships are available
- Electronic Connection
- Form a green Product with Experienced Employees
- Approvals from other countries
- Military Requirements
- Features of the Product
- Performance of the Product
- On-Time Delivery
- Approvals for Quality
- Reputation Service
- Small orders are welcome.
Terms and Conditions/Guarantees/Warranties
The quality is inevitable, and the delivery is on schedule. T/T or irreversible L/C at sight are both acceptable. We guarantee that products are of the same high quality as those that have been approved. If you don’t like them, we’ll remake them for you
What is advantageous to you?
- Provide a nonwovens solution to you;
- Within 24 hours, you will get a complete quotation as per your specifications;
- Free samples will be sent to you for your consideration;
- A team of 20 designers will provide you with product concepts;
Why should you choose us?
At Favourite Hub, we are continually developing innovative goods that will meet the industry’s expanding needs. Our R&D department develops new goods using cutting-edge technology and conducts thorough market research around the world. As a result, we presently have over 400 nonwoven fabric applications ready for commercial launch, which will serve the needs of 46 different industries.
- Assurance of Quality
- Environmentally conscious research and development
All around the world, the agriculture business is in turmoil. A lot of things are happening right now that are changing the game for farmers. First said, most crops, particularly foods, are no longer lucrative. Crops must be grown in large quantities, which necessitates a large sum of money. And each year, the challenges get more numerous and more intense. Over-planting and over-harvesting of soils is a problem.
Growing land is becoming increasingly scarce, with more housing complexes and shopping malls springing up in its place. Insects, which are sometimes controlled by pesticides, are becoming increasingly needy for food and become more aggressive in damaging crops. Weather and climate change are also wreaking havoc on the situation.
Farmers these days require all the assistance they can get. Nonwovens may not solve all of their difficulties, but they can undoubtedly alleviate some of them. In addition, nonwovens may be able to save the agriculture industry, just as they have kept the medical industry (by providing cost-effective means to protect everyone from hazardous bacteria). It will take more than a few efficient goods like nonwovens to accomplish this. Still, if we could treat all problems with the same level of quality and dependability that nonwovens provide, perhaps we would be able to address other significant issues facing humanity more effectively.