For the farming community, advanced farming has delivered a slew of new amenities. Keeping crops safe from insects, wind, rain, and sunburn is a never-ending concern. Crop cover non woven fabric protects plants from insects, wind, rain, and sunburn while also capturing heat on sunny days, protecting plants from cold snaps, reducing the occurrences of aphids, retaining heat radiating from the ground at night, root maggots, and extending the growing season into late fall through camouflage.
These demands have had a significant positive impact on the growth, production, and protection of numerous crops and herbs. It works by speeding up the growth and development of seedlings as well as their nutritional value. The use of insecticides and herbicides is decreased by inhibiting hemp growth and providing insect protection. UV-fiber crop cover non woven fabric is frequently discussed as a potential replacement for a variety of today’s popular synthetic materials, which are becoming less environmentally friendly.
Manufacturers of nonwoven crop covers
Favourite Fab manufactures and distributes agricultural nonwoven materials. In terms of supplying the highest quality agricultural nonwoven fabric, we are the industry’s leading name. Agricultural nonwoven material producers produce the most cost-effective and environmentally friendly polymer-based material. These textiles are light in weight and protect from the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
The agricultural nonwoven material promotes early plant growth and increased production. Agricultural nonwoven material makers also shield the plants against chilly breezes and extremely low temperatures. Some of the agricultural nonwoven material includes:
- Nonwoven Weed Control Fabric
- Nonwoven crop cover
- Nonwoven fruit protection cover
- Nonwoven plant cover
- Nonwoven UV treated ground cover
- Banana fruit cover bags
- PP ground cover
Agricultural non woven crop cover manufacturers, Favourite Fab offers a nonwoven crop cover with a good finish that is reusable. It comes in a variety of brilliant color variations in addition to an excellent finish.
- UV protection is available.
- Without the use of chemicals, they weaken photosynthesis and reduce weed growth.
- Increase the ground temperature by 3-4°C and keep the heat at a lower ground level.
- Avoid root and fruit damage with good air permeability.
- Biodegradable and economical;
- Keep fertilizer on hand and prevent it from evaporating; effectively combat root disease and insect pests;
- Reduce irrigation and keep the soil loosened and wet.
- Allow for early planting, which will increase the number of crop cycles per season and crop yields and revenues.
- Moisture loss via the soil should be minimized.
- Cross-pollination should be avoided as much as possible.
- Permit water, air, and nutrients to pass through.
- Insecticides and chemical treatments are used less frequently.
- Lightweight to avoid impeding plant growth
- The standard width is 3.2 meters. Multiple layers can be connected to create widths of up to 18.2 m if necessary.
- The product range is available in 250 m and 500 m lengths. Mini rolls are also available.
Nonwoven fabric can be customized in a variety of colors, with weights ranging from 9 to 150 g/m2 and widths up to 3.2 meters, depending on the client’s needs. With years of experience in the nonwoven industry, we now export 30% of our goods. In Europe, and Asia we’ve earned a reliable supplier and business partner through excellent service. We’ve also formed alliances with customers from more than 30 different nations.
Non-Woven Crop Protection Cover Product Specification
Certificate: ISO, GMP, FDA, NITRA
Feature: Soft, water-resistant, breathable
Material: 100% virgin polypropylene
Supply type: make to order
Color: white and blue
Packing: paper core with plastic film and exported label
Polypropylene spunbond nonwoven is used to make agricultural crop fleece. It’s a fabric-like substance made of long strands that have been chemically, mechanically, thermally, or solvent-bonded together. A continuous technique turns polypropylene into a web of constant filaments for the PP spun-bond nonwoven fabric.
Favourite Fab has established a global reputation for producing and exporting high-quality nonwoven crop cover that protect plants, fruits, and vegetables from the destructive impacts of the winter season. High-quality polymers are used to create this crop cover fabric. The absorbent quality of the agriculture nonwoven crop cover fabric allows air to pass through while the hydrophobic property prevents water from passing through, saving plants from water damage.
The crop protection cover is composed entirely of nonwoven polypropylene intended to protect crops from frost and shorten the planting season.
Favourite Fab’s Non-Woven Crop Cover Advantages
Favourite Fab’s Agricultural Use PP Non-Woven Fabric has the following advantages:
1.Favorite Fab’s modern machinery can create enormous widths of up to 45 meters.
2. Whether the roll is large or small, we can make it according to the customer’s specifications.
3. Joints might be single or double color lines with double edges enhanced in large widths.
4. We have high-efficiency automated equipment capable of producing 2500 tiny rolls of pp non woven fabric per day.
5. Packed in little rolls with Raffia.
Use of crop cover Nonwoven Fabric:
- Fruit cover: Watermelon, Mango, Litchi, Loquat, Papaya, Grapes, Banana Cover- This product protects banana bunches from insects, sunburn, and numerous viruses and other fruits.
- winter cover crops for vegetable gardens: includes all the vegetables and small fruits.
- Weed Control Fabric: This fabric is used in the garden, farm, and nursery, among other places.
Farmers nowadays require all assistance possible. Nonwovens may not be able to solve all of their issues, but they can help make some inroads. Crop cover non woven fabric may save the agricultural business in the same manner that they have saved the medical industry (by providing cost-effective techniques to protect everyone from hazardous bacteria). Hence, Gardeners who are content with the duration of the growing season are rare. Crop cover clips, fortunately, can help with the compelling temptation to get out and start planting as soon as feasible. Crop Cover cloth is a valuable tool for all gardeners due to its versatility, low cost, and advantages. The most popular option is the Crop Cover non woven Fabric. They provide a barrier that keeps wind, cold, and pests out while letting water, air, sunlight, and soluble fertilizers in. They can boost your output by up to 25% while lowering your labor and stress levels. That is why commercial growers rely