▲ 815 customer purchased this
We Are Leading Manufacturer In IndiaTrusted
Get Your Best Price
Get the best bulk prices hassle-free.
About This Product
|Gsm||8 to 120||Pattern||Rice|
SMMS is used in the following uses:-
1. Surgical Gowns,
3. Surgical Masks
4. Hospital Disposables
Untouched, Hygienic, In Roll Form with Polyethylene & Raffia
How can I purchase SMMS?
You may contact us by putting an inquiry or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact +91-8800775462.
How can I get the samples of SMMS?
You may contact us to get the samples, we will provide you the free samples of SMMS.
Payment Terms: Payment terms and conditions require a 30% advance payment, with the remaining balance 70% at the time of dispatch.
All Modes of Payment Accepted
- Pay with Razor Pay
Favourite Fab Bank Details
|Company Name||FAVOURITE FRUIT PRESERVATION PRIVATE LIMITED|
|Bank Name||HDFC BANK|
|Branch Name||Sanjay Place Agra|
Terms and Conditions:Price Changes Every Week, the actual price may vary at the time of order
Why Choose Us?
Request Your Quote
Why Choose Us?
Pan India Delivery
“Amazing product! The quality is outstanding and the customer service is top-notch. Highly recommended!” – Mukesh Bansal
“I love this company! The product arrived on time and exceeded my expectations. I’ll definitely be a repeat customer.” – Vikas Khanna
Favourite Fab moving forward with the legacy to be familiar as the SMMS nonwoven fabric manufacturer & exporter. SMMS is four layer fabric that helps us enhance the filtration capacity, this fabric is one of the highest filtering fabrics for the medical industry.
- The range of GSM is from 8 to 80.
- Softer & Strengthened Fabric
- Superior filtration
Hydrophobicity, Anti-Static, Extra-Softness, Antistatic, UV Protection.
Infant Care– Core wrap, Back sheet, Leg cuff, and Ears of Baby Diapers
Adult Care– Core wrap, Back sheet, Leg cuff, and Ears of Adult incontinence diapers
Medical Industry– Gowns, Face Masks, and other Hospital Disposables, etc
By Road, Ocean, and Air.
Global Robust supply establishment worldwide including USA, South America, Europe, and ASEAN countries.